NDIA Rocky Mountain Chapter Welcomes You!
NDIA is a 501(c)3 corporate and individual membership association that engages thoughtful and innovative leaders to promote the best policies, practices, products, and technology to build a more responsive and collaborative community in support of defense and national security.
The Rocky Mountain Chapter is an independent chapter of NDIA, following all policies and initiatives. NDIA is the national leader in promoting the highest level of business ethics in the defense and national security community. Our member companies have the highest calling to leadership in demonstrating ethical standards that are the benchmarks for the industry.
It is with great sadness I share the news that on Saturday, February 23, 2019, Mickey Hartinger passed away. We are so grateful for all of the love and support Mickey provided us over the many years and Mickey will be deeply missed.
The HARTINGER AWARD
Each year the Rocky Mountain Chapter of NDIA selects one person to receive the one-time award of the prestigious Gen James V. Hartinger Award. Since 1984, our chapter has recognized individuals for their outstanding achievement in the military space mission of the United States during the preceding calendar year, and/or long-term contributions to this field.
The Hartinger Award Selection Committee each year reaches out to all of the members of the Rocky Mountain Chapter to nominate qualified candidates. The Hartinger Award will be presented at the Annual Rocky Mountain Ball.
Nominees must be US citizens and may be from any branch of the military services, or civilians from the government or industry. The Selections Committee needs your nominations!
General James V. Hartinger Award 2018 – Air Force Chief of Staff Space Command General David L. Goldfein
Membership Benefits…Why join NDIA?
- Gain technical and policy information at symposia from the movers and shakers in the field plus contact with peers who share your professional interests
- Have an advocate in Washington to work with Congress and the Executive Branch on industry issues and to guide legislation and policy
- Find or post a job by using www.defensejobs.com, an employment web site for the defense industry
- Network in most parts of the nation
- Access convenient online meeting registration, contact information updates, and membership renewal
- Member discounts on meeting registration
- 12 issues each year of National Defense magazine, reporting defense developments, trends, and issues
- Annual Mega Directory, a handy reference of corporate capabilities and the defense acquisition community
- Savings on air travel and car rentals
- Pentagon Federal Credit Union Membership
- Financial services from a member-owned institution with global access.
- Armed Forces Benefit Association (AFBA) Through a joint venture with AFBA, NDIA members may purchase high-quality life insurance at a low cost. Please go here for more information.