Colorado Aerospace and Defense: What’s New for FY21
Please join the National Defense Industrial Association (NDIA) Rocky Mountain Chapter for a Colorado Aerospace and Defense webinar. The event is co-hosted by Holland & Knight along with co-sponsors the Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade, BDO, and The Chertoff Group.
Thursday, September 24, 2020
10:00 – 11:45 a.m. ET
9:00 – 10:45 a.m. CT
8:00 – 9:45 a.m. MT
7:00 – 8:45 a.m. PT
Space is limited. Please register by September 23.
Please click here to register.
If you have any issues when registering, please email our Webinars Team for assistance.
The presentation will provide an inside look into bringing emerging technologies to Colorado and other government agencies in the fiscal year 2021 and beyond. Participants will hear from Holland & Knight attorneys, federal agency representatives, Colorado industry innovators, entrepreneurs, and emerging technology companies, and other subject matter experts.
- Local Developments: USSPACECOM, U.S. Space Force and Beyond
- Disputes: Recent Cases and Practical Tips for Bid Protests, Claims and COVID-19 Relief Programs
- New FAR Restrictions on Telecommunications Equipment
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC): U.S. Department of Defense’s New Cybersecurity Requirements for All Contractors
- Intellectual Property: Improvements to Existing IP and Protecting IP Rights in the Proposal Preparation Process
- Mergers and Acquisitions: New Market Trends, and Impact on the Valuation of Small to Mid-Sized Companies
Attendees will also hear from representatives of federal programs designed to foster innovation through non-traditional procurement and small business programs.
We hope you can join us for this highly informative presentation.
Jay Lindell | Global Business Development, Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade
Christopher Ayres | Technical Director, U.S. Space Force
Michael Dickey | Chief Architect, U.S. Space Force
Allison Genco | Senior Attorney Advisor, NASA
Aaron Woodward | Associate General Counsel, General Dynamics Mission Systems
New FAR Restrictions on Telecommunications Equipment
Christian Nagel | Partner, Holland & Knight
Thomas Fuchs | Industry Specialty Services Partner, BDO
Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC)
Richard “Doc” Klodnicki | President and CEO, Aereti, and CMMC Accreditation Board Member
Angayurkanni “Kanna” Annamalai-Brown | Division Chief, Smart IP Cadre, U.S. Air Force
Matthew Bailey | Director of Intellectual Property, U.S. Air Force
Karri Palmetier | Partner, Palmetier Law
Mergers and Acquisitions
Mark Goldschmidt | Partner, Holland & Knight
Jason Kaufman | President and M&A Practice Lead, The Chertoff Group